Your weekly LEI roundup with highlights from the LEI ecosystem.
In this series, we aim to bring the latest news from the LEI ecosystem, so you can start the week one step ahead.
Sign up to email notifications of these weekly briefings (and the monthly RapidLEI newsletter) here:
New GLEIF eBook: Become a Validation Agent
The GLEIF has published an eBook with a closer look at the seven-step trial process for becoming a Validation Agent (VA).
As an LEI issuer, RapidLEI has a unique VA solution to help financial institutions take advantage of the VA opportunity. Find out more about the VA opportunity with RapidLEI.
February’s statistics are in
- The GLEIF’s monthly Global LEI Data Quality Report has arrived.
- Also check out RapidLEI’s LEI statistics page for the latest trends and insights to the ecosystem.
More LEI news from around the web
- GLEIF: Latest BIC-to-LEI relationship file has been published.
- ISO 20022 Hackathon: GLEIF team to join ISO 20022 and API hackathon organized by SWIFT and BIS Innovation Hub
- Ubisecure: transcript of State of Identity podcast episode with Ubisecure & RapidLEI CEO, Simon Wood – Trusting an Individual’s Digital Right
- Financial Stability Board: FSB Urges Indonesia to Further Advance OTC Derivatives Reforms
- Trade Finance Global: VIDEO: Standardisation 2.0 – ICC DSI’s 5 year plan – Fireplace chat with Oswald Kuyler
- JD Supra: ISDA Swap Primer: Recent Developments and Considerations
- Nordic Trustee: eFIRDS – connecting European financial instruments with the Global LEI system
- Money Management: Coding data underscores health of financial sector
Follow RapidLEI from Ubisecure on Twitter and LinkedIn for more #LEI industry news and content.
Find out more about becoming a RapidLEI partner.
Sign up to weekly briefing email notifications and the monthly RapidLEI newsletter here:
About The Author: Francesca Hobson
As Content Marketing Manager, Francesca drives content and related marketing activities at Ubisecure and RapidLEI.
More posts by Francesca Hobson