LEI MANAGEMENT SERVICE FOR BANKS & ENTERPRISE
POWERFUL PLATFORM, APIs & ENTERPRISE LEVEL SERVICE
Join organizations like Nordea and make it easy to discover, consolidate and manage both your internal LEIs and LEIs for your banking clients.
- Full LEI support – issue LEIs to organizations, trusts and funds
- Discounts – gain deep discounts over buying individual LEIs
- Automated LEI issuance process – no overhead to obtain internal LEIs or client LEIs
- API – free LEI API usage, same-session registration and issuance
- Discovery – our discovery service will identify all LEIs issued within your group and help transfer to your RapidLEI account
- Consolidation – once discovered and added to your account, you save time, cost, and avoid risk of lapsed LEIs
- Automated renewal – receive alerts for renewals
- Customisable expiry – assistance with customising/aligning expiry dates
- Bulk registration – no need to register individual LEIs, add in bulk
- Streamlined workflow – platform minimises requests for validation data, e-signing, payment processing
- Dedicated Account Manager – coordinates and prepares transfers and renewals (including management of Letters of Authorization, level 2 data preparation and more)
- Multi-vendor approach support – no exclusivity to RapidLEI necessary, can operate as part of multi-vendor program
- One agreement – both internal and client LEIs can be managed with multiple accounts under a single agreement
- 24/7 customer support
BUY SINGLE LEIREGISTER NOW!
As low as $86 p.a.
Buy Legal Entity Identifier – register a new LEI for your own organization, fund or trust, or buy LEIs on behalf of your client.
- Save up to 25% with multi-year
- Get your LEI in just minutes
- Simple application process
- LEI management portal
- Price includes annual GLEIF fee
- Contact us for volume discounts
MEET REGULATORY DEMANDS
Endorsed by the G20 and is intended to be “the one identity behind every business” LEIs are mandatory for MiFID II / MiFIR and other Financial Regulation.
BANK OF ENGLAND DRIVING LEI USAGE
BoE to “Champion the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) as a globally recognised and unique identifier for all businesses in the UK, including integrating the LEI in the Bank of England’s new Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) service and mandating its use in payment messages.”
XBRL NOW SUPPORTS LEIs
“The process of embedding an entity’s LEI into its digital financial report is a big step forward for digital security and identity. It allows an organizational signatory to be connected to its disclosures, providing greater assurance about the data’s source and veracity.”
RAPIDLEI IS THE ONLY ACCREDITED LEI ISSUER TO OFFER SAME SESSION LEI ISSUANCE APIs FOR FINTECH APPLICATIONS.
With our documentation, sample code, and developer tools, you’ll make registering and issuing Legal Entity Identifiers within your own application quickly and easily. The RapidLEI automation logic will handle the complexity of the application validation. Build same-session LEI issuance into your application workflows with minimal effort.
- “Excellent, absolutely digital and hassle free!”
Sangita D RughaniRapidLEI Customer
- “It's quick as per the name suggested!”
Dominic SumThrive City Ltd
- “Very helpful and speedy.”
Michael FlemingRapidLEI Customer
- “Great and very fast and reliable service.”
Jorge SimoesRapidLEI Customer
- “Great service, simple website, easy to complete, great support - much simpler than alternative options I have tried. I'd recommend RapidLEI to any first time LEI requestors”
Gavin BlackPure Group CFO
- “We used the service to acquire our LEI and they were fast and cheap. What more could you ask for?”
Ken BaxterRapidLEI Customer
- “They were quick, thorough, and kept me updated on the progress of our registration request. I would definitely recommend RapidLEI to anyone who needs to register for an LEI.”
- “The application process was efficient by the web environment. Very quick response.”
Jan W. MolsterRapidLEI Customer
- “Best place to get your LEI. Seamless and well built intuitive interface with zero hassles.”
Apurva ModyRapidLEI Customer
INTRODUCING UBISECURE RIGHT TO REPRESENT
Reduce fraudulent organizational representation during provision of new services, high risk transactions and advanced KYC / onboarding of new customers.
Right to Represent reduces costs by using LEIs to automate manual verification workflows. The Ubisecure service digitally ties an individual to an organization and provides a registry-based ability to check that individual’s role, rights and authority.
>> Learn More