ENTERPRISELEI – SIMPLIFYING LEIs FOR BANKS
To take advantage of the LEI as a connector of reference data for KYC / AML and counterparty identification, issuance and management of the LEI needs to be frictionless and low cost. This is where RapidLEI can help. Join organizations like Nordea and make it easy to not just issue LEIs, but also to discover, consolidate and manage both internal LEIs and LEIs for your banking clients.
- Full LEI support – issue LEIs to organizations, trusts and funds
- Automated LEI issuance process – no overhead to obtain internal LEIs or client LEIs
- Streamlined workflow – platform minimises requests for validation data, e-signing, payment processing
- API – free LEI API usage, same-session registration and issuance
- Bulk registration – no need to register individual LEIs, add in bulk
- Discovery – our discovery service will identify all LEIs issued within your group and help transfer to your RapidLEI account
- Consolidation – once discovered and added to your account, you save time, cost, and avoid risk of lapsed LEIs
- Automated renewal – receive alerts for renewals
- Customizable expiry – assistance with customizing / aligning expiry date
- Discounts – gain deep discounts over buying individual LEIs
- Dedicated Account Manager – coordinates and prepares transfers and renewals (including management of Letters of Authorization, level 2 data preparation and more)
- Multi-vendor approach support – no exclusivity to RapidLEI necessary, can operate as part of multi-vendor program
- One agreement – both internal and client LEIs can be managed with multiple accounts under a single agreement
- 24/7 customer support
Volume LEIs for EnterpriseLEI
Available for banks, asset managers and enterprises managing large numbers of LEIs via the EnterpriseLEI platform.
LEI Pilot for Banks
LEIs TO SAVE BANKING INDUSTRY $2-4 BILLION ANNUALLY
Research conducted by McKinsey on behalf of the GLEIF has concluded that broader adoption of LEIs could save the global banking sector U.S.$2-4 billion annually in client onboarding costs alone. Additional benefits include:
1. Improved onboarding efficiency
2. Shorter time to revenue
3. Better customer service and retention
4. Improved compliance and credit risk
MEET REGULATORY DEMANDS
Endorsed by the G20 and is intended to be “the one identity behind every business” LEIs are mandatory for MiFID II / MiFIR and other Financial Regulation.
BANK OF ENGLAND DRIVING LEI USAGE
BoE to “Champion the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) as a globally recognised and unique identifier for all businesses in the UK, including integrating the LEI in the Bank of England’s new Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) service and mandating its use in payment messages.”
XBRL NOW SUPPORTS LEIs
“The process of embedding an entity’s LEI into its digital financial report is a big step forward for digital security and identity. It allows an organizational signatory to be connected to its disclosures, providing greater assurance about the data’s source and veracity.” Starting in January 2020, IFRS Financial Reports must be filed in the European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) which requires the xBRL format.
RAPIDLEI IS THE ONLY ACCREDITED LEI ISSUER TO OFFER SAME SESSION LEI ISSUANCE APIs FOR FINTECH APPLICATIONS.
With our documentation, sample code, and developer tools, you’ll make registering and issuing Legal Entity Identifiers within your own application quickly and easily. The RapidLEI automation logic will handle the complexity of the application validation. Build same-session LEI issuance into your application workflows with minimal effort.
- “Excellent, absolutely digital and hassle free!”
Sangita D RughaniRapidLEI Customer
- “It's quick as per the name suggested!”
Dominic SumThrive City Ltd
- “Very helpful and speedy.”
Michael FlemingRapidLEI Customer
- “Great and very fast and reliable service.”
Jorge SimoesRapidLEI Customer
- “Great service, simple website, easy to complete, great support - much simpler than alternative options I have tried. I'd recommend RapidLEI to any first time LEI requestors”
Gavin BlackPure Group CFO
- “We used the service to acquire our LEI and they were fast and cheap. What more could you ask for?”
Ken BaxterRapidLEI Customer
- “They were quick, thorough, and kept me updated on the progress of our registration request. I would definitely recommend RapidLEI to anyone who needs to register for an LEI.”
- “The application process was efficient by the web environment. Very quick response.”
Jan W. MolsterRapidLEI Customer
- “Best place to get your LEI. Seamless and well built intuitive interface with zero hassles.”
Apurva ModyRapidLEI Customer
INTRODUCING UBISECURE RIGHT TO REPRESENT
Next generation governance solution reduces risk of unauthorized representation and eliminates the costs associated with administration and manual representation workflows.
Right to Represent is an LEI-based service that makes it easy for individuals to assert their rights to represent their organization. Using the same concept as “Sign in with Apple” or “Log in with Facebook”, Right to Represent uses LEI based accounts to authenticate organization affiliation and rights.
>> Learn More