BUY LEIREGISTER NOW!
Buy Legal Entity Identifier – register a new LEI for your own organization or on behalf of your client.
As low as $86 p.a.
- Save up to 25% with multi-year
- Get your LEI in just minutes
- Simple application process
- LEI management portal
- Price includes annual GLEIF fee
- Contact us for volume discounts
NEW! Multi-year now available.
Save up to 25% and avoid lapsed LEIs.
See Multi-Year Pricing
- “Very helpful and speedy.”
Michael FlemingRapidLEI Customer
- “Great and very fast and reliable service.”
Jorge SimoesRapidLEI Customer
- “FANTASTIC SERVICE! Easy, quick and cheap! I will recommend them.”
- “We used the service to acquire our LEI and they were fast and cheap. What more could you ask for?”
Ken BaxterRapidLEI Customer
- “They were quick, thorough, and kept me updated on the progress of our registration request. I would definitely recommend RapidLEI to anyone who needs to register for an LEI.”
- “The application process was efficient by the web environment. Very quick response.”
Jan W. MolsterRapidLEI Customer
- “Best place to get your LEI. Seamless and well built intuitive interface with zero hassles.”
Apurva ModyRapidLEI Customer
- “Excellent and very personal service for an online business. They kept pushing the process along which is what you need when you have a million and one other things going on whilst setting a new business up. Good job.”
- “Quick and efficient service.”
Jacob ShomronRapidLEI Customer
RAPIDLEI IS THE ONLY ACCREDITED LEI ISSUER TO OFFER SAME SESSION LEI ISSUANCE APIs.
With our documentation, sample code, and developer tools, you’ll make registering and issuing Legal Entity Identifiers within your own application quickly and easily. The RapidLEI automation logic will handle the complexity of the application validation. Build same-session LEI issuance into your workflows or product portfolio with minimal effort.
THE FASTEST WAY TO REGISTER LEIs
No need to wait. No need to fax documents. No need to worry about application errors. Get your LEI in minutes, not days.
MANAGE LEIs ON BEHALF OF CLIENTS
POWERFUL LEI MANAGEMENT PLATFORM & APIs
Gain a competitive advantage, provide value-added Legal Entity Identifier management services, and earn recurring commission for every LEI sold or offer discounts on LEIs to your customers. As a RapidLEI partner, you can offer Legal Entity Identifiers to your customers without the need to be an accredited Local Operating Unit (LOU) with all the requisite legal agreements, liability and stringent audits.
And because the RapidLEI platform automates the LEI issuance process, there are no overheads or work needed for you to offer LEIs to clients.
Partners have access to the SaaS Platform and the API.
REGISTER LEIs in 99 SECONDS!
RapidLEI is fully automated and makes it easy for you to apply, manage and use your LEIs efficiently. Less form filling, less clicks means more time to spend on running your business!
START TYPING ORG NAME
In real time we search the global registries to find your company. Auto-fill means we do the heavy lifting.
eSign the mandatory timestamped contract online or electronically delegate to a company official. No printing, no faxing needed – completely online.
WATCH 99 SECOND LEI REGISTRATION
NO LEI, NO TRADE!
WHY DO YOU NEED A LEGAL ENTITY IDENTIFIER?
A Legal Entity Identifier (or LEI), is a 20-character identifier that identifies distinct legal entities that engage in financial transactions. It is defined by ISO 17442 standard, endorsed by the G20 and is intended to be “the one identity behind every business”. The LEI is a global standard, designed to identify legal entities involved in financial and other corporate transactions of value. The standard delivers greater marketplace transparency for market regulators with identity reporting requirements such as MiFID II, MiFIR & EMIR, and is designed to be non-proprietary and freely accessible data.
RapidLEI is the trading name for the Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) service from Ubisecure a Local Operating Unit (LOU) of the Global Legal Entity Identifier System and accredited issuer of LEIs.