Your weekly LEI roundup with highlights from the LEI ecosystem.
In this series, we aim to bring you the latest news from the LEI ecosystem, so you can start the week one step ahead.
Sign up to email notifications of these weekly briefings (and the monthly RapidLEI newsletter) here:
ManagedLEI: Legal Entity Identifier News from Q1
RapidLEI Registration Agent partner, ManagedLEI, published a helpful summary of Q1 LEI developments, including:
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regulatory developments
- The China Financial Certification Authority (CFCA) embedding LEIs in certificates
- GLEIF on the UK digital identity and attributes trust framework policy paper
- ANNA and GLEIF add additional jurisdictions to ISIN-to-LEI mapping service
- ESMA looks to consolidate regulatory reporting under MiFIR
- GLEIF introduce the vLEI
LEI Regulatory Updates
- ISO 17442 LEI – GLEIF implementation of ROC Policies – Guidance for General Government Entities, ROC Policy – Legal Entity Events (2018), LEI ROC Policy on Fund relationships.
- Insights Success – deltaconX: unifying regulatory compliance
- Financial InterGroup – The Global LEI Initiative: US Legislators last chance to catch up on EU’s full LEI adoption
Find out more about becoming a RapidLEI partner.