Transferring lapsed LEIs

If your lapsed LEI is under the management of another GLEIF LOU, it must first be transferred to RapidLEI management. We have developed a streamlined LEI transfer process that operates within the rules of GLEIF transfers.

  • Click on the below transfer button
  • Create a new RapidLEI account
  • Complete and submit the LEI application form
  • Prepare to complete the Letter of Authorization (download LoA)
  • The RapidLEI transfer team will be in touch with you if they need further information


Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support